BHEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has a recruitment drive for 281 Apprentices. The candidates who are interested should apply by 07th March 2021. For more details, followed us through the below-specified paragraph.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited|
|Posts Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Dehradun|
|Last Date To Apply||07th of March 2021|
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Vacancy Details: The name of trades under Apprentice is mentioned below :
- Fitter – 101
- Turner – 28
- Machinist – 66
- Welder – 31
- Electrician – 39
- Draftsmen – (Mech.) – 03
- Electronics – 02
- Motor Mech. Vehicle – 01
- Carpenter – 01
- Foundry Man – 09
Educational Qualifications: The minimum required academic qualification is that the applicant should be in possession of Senior Secondary with an NCTV certificate issued by the regulated authority.
Age Criteria: The standard age level to apply for the BHEL Apprentice Recruitment is 18-27 years except for the candidates who are under the reserved category.
Pay Scale: The stipend will be paid to the selected individual with a monthly payout of Rs. 7700-8050/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will be done solely on the basis of Merit. Moreover, the candidate must produce a medical report verified by the registered doctor.
Important Details Regarding BHEL Recruitment 2021–
The candidates are suggested to keep in mind important dates regarding the application as below :
- Beginning of online application – 01/03/2021.
- Due date of online application – 07/03/2021.
- The final date for taking the printout of the application – 15/03/2021.
- Declaration of the final result – 05/04/2021.
- Joining Date – 10th April to 16th April 2021.
How To Apply Online For BHEL Recruitment 2021–
- First of all, it becomes mandatory for each applicant to be registered on the portal on https://apprenticeshipindia.org, if not registered earlier.
- Then, go to the website www.hwr.bhel.com/recruitment and select the option ‘Engagement of Trade Apprentices for April 2021, BHEL Haridwar’
- Fill in the necessary details in the form and upload the latest pp size photo of 30kb with a digital sign.
- Upload the important supporting certificates as such academic record, age & caste evidence, experience document, etc.
- Click on submit in end followed by details recheck.
- The candidates have to send the print out of the application with the photocopies of all the required certificates including of apprentice registration print to the address mentioned here, ” Executive (HR), Room No. 29, Human Resource – Recruitment Section, Mains Administrative Building, BHEL, Heep, Ranipur, Haridwar, Uttarakhand 249049″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Call us at 01334-28-5835 for all the inquiries about recruitment and selection.