Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited has planned to fill the vacant posts in the organization this year, that’s why it has advertised a job notification recruitment on the official website www.bharatiyapashupalan.com. The organization plans to fill 1343 vacancies of Office Assistant and Skill Development Officer. The applications can be submitted online by 15 June 2020. The last date is being extended due to the lockdown period going on in the country.
BPNL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited|
|Name of the Job||Office Assistant, Skill Development Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1343|
|Last Date to apply||15 June 2020|
BPNL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharatiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Skill Center in-charge – 97
- Skill Development Officer – 188
- Skills Admissions Consultant – 959
- Animal Husbandry Advancement Center Operator – Various
- Office Assistant – 99
Last Date to Apply: The online applications need to be submitted on or before 15 June 2020
Educational Qualifications: The candidate should have any of the following Degrees 12th/Diploma (Livestock/Computer)/Graduation Degree (Any field/Agri)/Post Graduation Degree from the recognized school/college or institute.
Selection Procedure: The performance of the applicant in a Personal Interview will be the basis of selection.
Pay Scale: The candidate appointed on the post will get as Rs. 18000/- (Post 1), Rs. 15000/- (Post 2), Rs. 12000/- (Post 3), Rs. 10000/- (Post 4) and Rs. 8000/- (Post 5) per month
Application fee: The application fee under this recruitment is demanded according to the post you are applying to. For more details check the official site mentioned below.
Age criteria: The age criteria for different posts is mentioned below:
- 25-45 years – Post 1
- 21-45 years – Post 2
- 21-40 years – Post 3-4
- 18-35 years – Post 5
Official Website: www.bharatiyapashupalan.com
Important Instructions to apply for BPNL Recruitment:
- Interested applicants should visit the official site with a PC/laptop etc.
- Fill the application form with accurate details. Attach the relevant documents.
- Upload the documents with your latest photograph & signature.
- Pay the application fee according to the post you are applying to.
- Complete the form through click on submit and take its print.
- Submit the form before the due date.
- The hard copy must also be kept for further need.
NOTE: No applications will be entertained after the due date so apply as soon as possible and confirm your entry for this recruitment.