BEL Recruitment 2021: Bharat Electronics Limited is hiring candidates who are from Karnataka state and holds a diploma in the concerned area. All the interested candidates can apply for the posts in an online mode on the website of the organization i.e. https://bel-india.in. The due date to be registered on the NATS portal for application is 19/01/2021. During the recruitment, all the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1973 will be imparted. Keep reading the further information regarding the salary scale, selection process, age criteria, etc.
BEL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Bengaluru|
|Last Date To Apply||19 January 2021|
BEL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Computer Science & Engineering – 25
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 150
- Mechanical Engineering – 100
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 25
- Chemical Engineering – 05
Educational Qualifications: The candidates will be eligible if they possess a Diploma in Technology/Engineering from the authorized institute.
Age Criteria: Upper age limit for the General caste candidates is 22 years (on 30th November 2020). For other caste candidates, the rules will be imparted as per apprentice acts.
Application Fee: Candidates are exempted from the obligation to pay.
Pay Scale: INR 10400/- will be paid to the apprentice for each working month.
Selection Procedure: The criteria set up for recruitment is on the basis of the Merit List.
Important Details Regarding BEL Recruitment 2021–
The following are the important dates that must be known by every applicant while applying for recruitment :
- The due date for enrollment in the NATS portal – 19/01/2021.
- The last date for the BEL application – 22/01/2021.
- The date for the declaration of the shortlist – 27/01/2021.
- The verification of documents of the candidates who are being shortlisted – 03/02/2021.
- While attending for documents verification, the candidate must produce original documents.
How To Apply Online For BEL Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate at first must be registered on portal @mhrdnats.gov.in (if registered already then ignore).
- After registration, click on the Establishment section and select the establishment of your choice.
- Upload updated resume on the portal and complete all the necessary formalities.
- For any query related to the application, message us on email@example.com
- The list of the candidates selected for the apprentice vacancies will be published on the website https://www.boat-srp.com.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The training will be only for one year.