BEL Recruitment 2020: Bharat Electronics Limited has come up with an official job advertisement on its official website www.bel-india.in. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment in offline mode by sending the applications to the office by 24/10/2020. The candidates will be recruited for an appointment against the 07 vacant posts of Havildar (Security)/ WG -III.
Go through the below-provided details.
BEL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Job||Havildar (Security)/ WG -III|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||24/10/2020|
BEL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bharat Electronics Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Havildar (Security)/ WG -III: 07
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed Class 12th with 15 years of service in the Defence Forces (preferably in Infantry, Artillery & Armoured Corps).
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Merit as per their qualification and experience.
Pay Scale: As per their previous drawn salary.
Application Fees: No candidate is to pay for applying for the process of recruitment.
Age criteria: The candidates must be of the age specified below:
28 years plus the number of years of experience in the service as on 01/10/2020.
Official Website: www.bel-India.in
Important Instructions to apply for BEL Recruitment 2020:
- A format of application is provided in the official website www.bel-India.in.
- Make sure to use only the format provided by the organization.
- Fill the accurate details as per the academic records.
- Paste a recent passport size photo of yourself and sign on the form.
- Attach the self-attested xerox copies of the academic qualification and work experience related certificates.
- Send the filled application form by 24/10/2020 to Deputy General Manager (HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, P.O. Bharat Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad Pin–201010, (U.P.)
- The application in no other mode will be accepted and also late applications will not also be entertained.
NOTE: Do not forget to mention “Application for the post of Security (Havildar)” on the top of the envelope of the application form.