BECIL Recruitment 2020: We are very delighted and excited to share with our valuable readers about job articles. Broadcasts Engineering Consultants India Limited has issued a notification for 15818 vacancies of Patient Care Manager, Base Assistant-Helper, and Unkilled and Skilled Worker by 15th October, 20th October, and 08th October for post 01, post 02-03, and post 04-05 respectively. Make sure to complete the application process on the portal by the specified dates.
BECIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Broadcasts Engineering Consultants India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Patient Care Manager, Base Assistant, Base Helper, Unskilled and Skilled Manpower|
|Number of Vacancies||1518|
|Last Date to Apply||Mentioned below|
BECIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Broadcasts Engineering Consultants India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Patient Care Manager – 10
- Skilled Manpower – 1000
- Unskilled Manpower – 500
- Base Assistant – 04
- Base Helper – 04
Educational Qualifications: As per information collected from official notification, requisite degrees for job application includes :
- Bachelor of Life Sciences with masters of Hospital/Health care mgt. – Post 01.
- 08th/ITI from the certified institute – Post -02.
- 08th/Bachelors from the recognized body – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: The candidates’ will be selected on the basis of Merit List, Test, and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Candidate will get a handsome salary. Salary details are mentioned in the list below :
- Post 01 – INR 30000/- per month.
- Post 02 – INR 6000-15000/- per month.
- Post 03 – INR 19864/- per month.
- Post 04 – INR 15418/- per month.
Application Fees: To submit an online application successfully, the candidate is desired to pay the fixed amount and the same is given in the official notification of BECIL.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate will play a big role in the selection process which should be up to 40 years (post 01), 28 years (post 03), and 25 years (post 04).
Official Website: www.becil.com
Important Instructions to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate needs to visit the website for an online application.
- Add the details and upload the scanned certificates with the photograph and digital signature.
- Pay fees and take out the receipt for further reference.
- Before the final submission, check the details filled in the form.
NOTE: Connected with us for more important updates.