BCSBC Recruitment 2020: Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable has started the recruitment process for filling up 1005 vacant posts of Sepoy, Lady Constable www.csbc.bih.nic.in. All of the candidates will have to make sure to apply for the recruitment by filling the online applications on the official website www.csbc.bih.nic.in. The candidates are advised to apply for the recruitment as soon as possible before the last date.
BCSBC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable|
|Name of the Job||Sepoy, Lady Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||1005|
|Last Date to Apply||
BCSBC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable
Name of The Posts:
- Lady Constable-454
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who want to apply are required to have passed at least Class 12th from an accredited college or university.
Selection Procedure: All of the candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Written Test and Physical Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a handsome salary as follows:
- Post 1: Rupees 5,200-20,200 along with Grade Pay of Rupees 2000/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 21,700-69,100/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates of General and OBC Categories need to pay Rupees 450 as the application fee. The same for the candidates of SC/ ST Categories is 112 Rupees.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates can be 18-25 years and 18-30 years for Post 1 and 2 respectively. The age will be considered as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for BCSBC Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website of Bihar Central Selection Board of Constable i.e www.csbc.bih.nic.in.
- Fill the details in the online application form and pay the fee.
- The candidates are also required to upoad a photo, signature and the copies of academic certificates.
- Al the credentials are to be uploaded in the specified size and format only.
- Submit the form finally.
NOTE: All of the candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment online on the official website