Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021: Banking jobs are very popular in India nowadays because of the high pay scale, therefore, every person wants to join this sector. The same job opportunity is offered by the Bank of Maharashtra. The bank needs competent professionals for the designation of Chief Risk Officer for a single vacant post. The candidate who finds himself suitable for the post after reading the eligibility details must apply with the complete bio-data on the prescribed form until 17th June 2021.
You must check out the para below for the comprehensive details regarding the salary details, age specifications, etc.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Posts Name||Chief Risk Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Maharashtra|
|Last Date To Apply||17-06-2021|
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Chief Risk Officer – 01
Educational Qualifications: An individual applicant must have a Graduation with Professional Certificate in Financial Risk Management from the recognized college, institute.
The candidate must also have relevant work experience as per the requirement of the bank.
Age Criteria: The candidate must be of the specified age as below :
- 40 to 60 years
- Age relaxation will be according to bank rules.
Application Fee: The fixed charges paid by the applicant are Rs. 1180/-
Pay Scale: Bank of Maharashtra will avail attractive perks to its candidates.
Selection Procedure: The stages through which the applicant will go through during the time of selection are Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
Important Details Regarding Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021–
The details furnished by the applicant in the form must be true and authentic as per the original documents.
How To Apply Offline For Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2021–
- The mode of application specified by the BOM is offline only. No applicant can submit an application in any other mode.
- The first thing you need to follow is to go through the complete recruitment instructions thoroughly.
- If it seems you are suitable for the job, then fill up the details in the application form.
- Join the self-attested copies of the caste, age, academic documents with the application.
- Attach the pp size photograph with the form and sign it.
- At last, forward application to “General Manager Bank of Maharashtra, H.R.M Department, Head Office, “Lokmangal”, 1501, Shivajinagar, Pune 411001″
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Visit the website regularly for day-to-day updates.