BOI Recruitment 2021: Bank of India is a commercial bank of India owned by the government of India which was set up in the year 1906. The bank has its headquarter in Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai. The bank is currently looking for dynamic and energetic persons for the posts of Office Assistant, Attendant, and Watchman. There is a total of 05 vacancies offered for recruitment. An interested and eligible candidate can apply by providing complete details on the prescribed application format on or before 22/03/2021. To get further details, stay alert and read us in the upcoming paragraphs.
BOI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Bank of India|
|Posts Name||Office Assistant, Attendant, and Watchman|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Kolkata|
|Last Date To Apply||22nd of March 2021|
BOI Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Posts Details: The classification of the given posts are as below :
- Faculty – 01
- Office Assistant – 02
- Attendant – 01
- Watchman – 01
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who are holding the degrees mentioned below can apply :
- 08th/10th/Bachelor’s/Degree with the diploma in the vocational course.
Age Criteria: Age calculation will be made on 01/01/2021 and on this particular date candidate should be 25-45 years (Post 01), 18-45 years (Post 02), 18-65 years (Post 03-04).
Pay Scale: The salary paid to the selected individuals per month will be Rs. 20000/- post 01, Rs. 15000/- post 02, Rs. 8000/- post 03 and Rs. 5000/- post 04.
Selection Procedure: The basics of the recruitment are Written Test, Personal Interview, and Demo/Presentation.
Important Details Regarding BOI Recruitment 2021–
Bank of India invites applications from well-qualified candidates on a probation period of two years.
How To Apply Offline For BOI Recruitment 2021–
- The candidate must send the duly filled form which can be downloaded under the career section on the website.
- The details should include the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, experience (If any), age of applicant as well as caste, etc.
- Attach the self-attested hard copies of the academic scores, matrix certificate for age proof, caste evidence issued by the competent authority, and any other document which may be relevant.
- And finally, post the application with the attached certificates in an envelope to “Bank of India, Agriculture Finance and Financial Inclusion Department, 6th Floor, 5, BTM Sarani, Kolkata – 700001”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The extension in the period of the applicant’s services will be based upon the rules and regulations of the bank.