Ayurveda and Unani Services Recruitment 2020: A great job opportunity for those candidates who are unemployed and are delighted to work in the Ayurveda Pharmacist field. The due date for application on the prescribed paper is 20th October 2020 and no application after it will be considered for recruitment.
Ayurveda and Unani Services Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Ayurveda and Unani Services|
|Name of the Job||Ayurvedic Pharmacist|
|Number of Vacancies||71|
|Last Date to Apply||20-10-2020|
Ayurveda and Unani Services Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Ayurveda and Unani Services
Name of The Posts:
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist – 71
Educational Qualifications: Contenders must have a qualified Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurvedic & Unani) from the certified institute.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of performance in the Merit List, the selection of the candidates will be done.
Pay Scale: High-level pay scale amounting Rs. 35400-112400/- will be paid for each working month during the job.
Application Fees: Please see the website for fee details.
Age criteria: The applicant age must be 18 to 42 years on 01st July 2020. Besides this, those candidates who come under the reserved category are entitled to age benefits.
Official Website: www.uttarakhandayurved.in
Important Instructions to apply for Ayurveda and Unani Services Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant must mention the complete and correct details about the name, address, qualifications, age, experience, etc., in the application paper prescribed on the website of the organization.
- Join the photocopies of all the certificates applicant had and along with it, paste the recent photograph of a passport size in the application form.
- Remit the fees if asked by Ayurveda and Unani Services and in end post the form to the Director of Ayurveda and Unani Services Uttarakhand, IT Park Dehradun
- Ayurveda and Unani Services has all the rights to increase or decrease the number of vacancies as per the prevailing situation.
NOTE: Any kind of misconduct or misbehavior during the process of recruitment or in the workplace can terminate the employment of candidates due to the misconduct on the part of the applicant.