ATEPFO Recruitment 2021: Assam Tea Employee Provident Fund Organization intends to appoint eligible Indian citizens who are registered with the employment exchange of Assam. The main motive behind that notification is to fill 25 vacancies of Junior Assistant in the pay scale of PB-2 with allowances as per the rules of the organization.
To have comprehensive knowledge of application details, age criteria, selection process, etc., look at the details below.
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Assam Tea Employee Provident Fund Organization|
|Posts Name||Junior Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||14th August 2021|
ATEPFO Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: An individual who is a Diploma holder or Graduated from the recognized body will be qualified for Junior Assistant.
Age Criteria: The candidate must not be above 38 years while the minimum age required for online application is 21 years.
Age will be counted on 01.06.2021. There will also be relaxation for the reserved candidates in the manner below :
- three years for OBC/MOBC.
- five years for SC/ST.
- ten years for PWD.
Application Fee: The amount to be paid towards the application will be based upon category as below :
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 200/-
- The person with Disability – no fees.
Pay Scale: Emoluments paid by the Assam Tea Employee Provident Fund Organization to its employees will be Rupees 14000-49000 per month with GP Rs. 6200/-
Selection Procedure: The performance of the candidate in the Computer Test, Writing Test, and Interview will get evaluated for the purpose of final recruitment.
Important Details Regarding ATEPFO Recruitment 2021–
The details entered by the candidate in the application form must be authentic and complete. If there exists any mismatch in details in the application form with the original documents, the application will get canceled.
How To Apply Online For ATEPFO Recruitment 2021–
- The application can be filled online. Application filled in any other mode will be rejected.
- Please make sure to check all the instructions regarding recruitment mentioned on https://www.atepforecruitment.in.
- Add the correct details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, employment exchange certificate, caste certificate, computer/diploma certificate, disability certificate, income certificate.
- Preview the details, click on submit and then pay the fee through the payment gateway.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Hard copy of the application does not require to send to any place.