Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police has started the recruitment process for filling 428 vacant posts of Junior Assistant, Assistant Commercial Officer, Assistant Inspector of Excise, Excise Constable. The candidates can apply for the recruitment process online on www.slprbassam.in.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Assistant Commercial Officer, Assistant Inspector of Excise, Excise Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||428|
|Last Date to Apply||
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
|1||Junior Assistant (HQ Level)||21|
|3||Junior Assistant (District Level)||80|
|5||Assistant Enforcement Inspector||30|
|8||Assistant Commercial Officer||1|
|12||Assistant Inspector of Excise||44|
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th/ 12th/ Diploma or Degree pass candidates can apply for the recruitment.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the Test in Phase 1 and 2.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be recruited on the pay scale of Rupees 14,000-49,000 (Post 1-6,8-13) and 12,000-37,500/-per month (Post 7).
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for the application fee.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be as per the specified limit of 18-38 years as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates will be required to apply online on the official website of Assam Police provided above i.e www.slprbassam.in.
- Fill the details accurately and upload the specified credentials.
- A passport size photo and the candidate’s signature is to be uploaded by the candidate.
- The candidate will also be prompted to upload their academic and work experience related certificates.
- Once the candidate has completed all the above steps, he needs to cross-verify all the filled details with the academic certificates.
- Submit the application form in the end.
NOTE: We have made sure that all the important information regarding the recruitment process is provided in the above discussion and will continue in the future.