Assam Police Recruitment 2020: Assam Police has come up with an excellent job opportunity for the candidates who possess the required academic qualification and skills. The candidates need to apply for the recruitment online on the organization’s official website www.slprbassam.in. The candidates will be recruited for a total of 36 vacancies for the posts of Junior Assistant, Driver, Assistant Chemist. The candidates will be required to submit their applications by 30/09/2020.
Assam Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Police|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant, Driver, Assistant Chemist|
|Number of Vacancies||36|
|Last Date to Apply||30/09/2020|
Assam Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Police
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 12
- Driver – 20
- Assistant Chemist – 4
Educational Qualifications: The following is the minimum eligibility criteria for the candidates:
- Junior Assistant – A Graduate in any stream with Computer Skills
- Driver – Class 10th pass with a valid four-wheeler driving License (LMV)
- Assistant Chemist – B.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subject
Selection Procedure: The candidates need to appear in the Recruitment Test in 2 phases.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a very handsome payout as per the following criteria:
- Post 1: Rupees 14000-60500 + G.P. 6200 PB-2/-per month
- Post 2: Rupees 14000-60500 + G.P. 5200 PB-2/-per month
- Post 3: Rupees 14000-60500 + G.P. 6200 PB-2/-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need to make sure to check if they have to pay the application fee or not.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates is an important factor determining their eligibility to apply for the recruitment. The admissible age limit is 18-40 years which will be counted as on 01/01/2020.
Official Website: www.slprbassam.in
Important Instructions to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to first of all, visit the official website of Assam Police i.e www.slprbassam.in.
- Once you land on the official website, make sure to fill the application form as per the specified instructions.
- Upload the credentials required and submit the application form.
NOTE: Any candidate failing to submit their application by the said date will not be considered as a candidate for the recruitment process.