Army War College Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Army War College, Ministry of Defence, Government of India from the Indian citizens. Eligible and desired candidates should apply in offline mode till February 22nd, 2021. Read further details in the paragraph below.
Army War College Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Army War College|
|Posts Name||Group C & D|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||22 February 2021|
Army War College Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Cinema Projectionist/Video Operator/Mech/Mixer/Photographer – 01
- Stenographer Grade 2 – 01
- Lower Division Clerk – 10
- Civilian Motor Driver – 4
- Electrician – 01
- Cook – 02
- Poster Maker – 01
- MTS – 07
- Barber – 01
- Fatigueman – 08
- Supervisor – 01
- Overseer – 01
- Cycle Fitter – 01
Educational Qualifications: Applicant will be competent for the application only if he/she is the holder of 10th/12th with a valid Driving Licence/Certificate of Cooking or Drawing/Typing proficiency.
- Work experience for a certain period in the relevant trade is compulsory.
Age Criteria: Candidate must be of the specified age of 18 to 25 years OR 18 to 27 years. But those candidates who belong to the reserved caste will get the extension in the upper age by 03 years for OBC, 05 years for SC/ST, Disabled (UR) – 10 years, Disabled (OBC) – 13 years, and Disabled (SC/ST) – 15 years.
Application Fee: Unreserved candidates are liable to pay the charges of Rs. 50/- in form of Demand Draft.
Pay Scale: Perks will be provided to the candidate as per organizational norms.
Selection Procedure: The basis of the candidate’s selection will be through Merit List which will be prepared as per the results in the Written Test/Skill Test/Physical Test/Practical and Typing Test.
Important Details Regarding Army War College Recruitment 2021–
The due date for application is 45 days from the date of advertisement released while in the case of some states situated in the northeast region, this limit is for 52 years.
How To Apply Offline For Army War College Recruitment 2021–
- Offline applications will be taken for recruitment.
- The candidate must visit the official notification for recruitment instructions and download the application format.
- Fill up the bio-data in the form carefully.
- Affix the self-attested copies of the documents, paste the recent photograph, put two photographs self-attested in an envelope and send the application with the complete documents to the below address.
- “The Presiding Officer, Civilian Direct Recruitment (Scrutiny of Applications) Board, Senior Command Wing, Army War College, Mhow (MP) – 453441”
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The applicants should go through the website for the latest news and updates.