Army Public School Recruitment 2020: Army Welfare Education Society is now accepting the applications from the applicant and will shortlist applications on the basis of the qualifications of the candidate applying. There is a total of 8000 vacancies available for the empty posts of Primary Trained Teacher, Trained Graduate Teacher, and Post Graduate Teacher. The application can be filled online by the 20th of October 2020. In order to have a complete overview of details regarding recruitment, let’s have a complete look inside the notification.
Army Public School Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Army Public School|
|Name of the Job||PRT, TGT, PGT|
|Number of Vacancies||8000|
|Last Date to Apply||20th October 2020|
Army Public School Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Army Public School
Name of The Posts:
- Teachers – 8000
Educational Qualifications: The desired qualification level for the available vacancies is :
- PGT – B.Ed and Master with a minimum score of 50%.
- TGT – B.Ed and Bachelor with a minimum of 50% marks.
- PRT – B.Ed/02 years of Graduation Diploma and Graduation with 50%.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of the following grounds the candidate’s final selection will become certain i.e., Online Screening Test, Interview, and Teaching Skills applicant had. CTET/TET is not compulsory to appear for the online test.
Pay Scale: The candidate will get a reasonable amount in lieu of work done.
Application Fees: All the candidates are required to pay an amount of Rupees Five Hundred.
Age criteria: The least age for application is 40 years for fresh applicants and 57 years for experienced persons.
Important Dates: There are some important dates that are relevant to the exam viewpoint.
- Downloading of Admit Cards – 04/11/2020.
- Online Exam – 21st and 22nd November 2020.
- Declaration of Result – 02nd of December 2020.
Official Website: http://aps-csb.in
Important Instructions to apply for Army Public School Recruitment 2020:
- Apply online with the complete information of the applicant’s curriculum in the form.
- Upload testimonials and make payment before the due date.
NOTE: To check complete recruitment updates see the website notifications.