APSSB Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board will recruit educated and rational candidates for filling the 232 vacancies for the posts of Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Data Entry Operator, and Computer Operator. An interested individual must sure to apply for the post in an online mode by the due date.
You must get the details in the paragraph below to know about the recruitment elements.
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board|
|Posts Name||UDC, LDC, DEO, and Computer Operator|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||mentioned below|
APSSB Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who had the following specified qualifications can apply :
- Graduation with DCA
- 12th/Computer Application Diploma
Age Criteria: The age of the candidate must be under 18-32 years besides the relaxation to the reserved candidates as per the norms of the board.
Application Fee: General candidates will pay Rupees Two Hundred for the application process, Rupees One Hundred Fifty for APST although, PwD candidates are exempted.
Pay Scale: The appointed candidate will receive a handsome salary of Rupees 29200-92300/- for the UDC post, and for the remaining posts, the pay scale will be Rupees 25500-81100/- or Rupees 21700-69200/-
Selection Procedure: The candidates whose application is complete in all aspects will appear for Written Exam, Skill Test, and/or Merit List.
Important Details Regarding APSSB Recruitment 2021–
The application due date is 25th June 2021 for the UDC post while for the rest of the posts, the due date is 17th June 2021.
Written Examination will be held on 01st of August 2021.
How To Apply Online For APSSB Recruitment 2021–
- The application should be made only on the website of the APPSB i.e. www.apssb.nic.in
- Put up the complete details in the online form as such name, qualification, address, e-mail, mobile, age, experience, etc.
- Upload the passport size photograph with the signature on the white paper with the black pen.
- Remit the fees and retain the proof for future use.
- In the final, click on submit button after verifying that the filled details are authentic.
- The applicant must hold the application’s hard copy for future needs.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification 01||Find Here|
|Official Notification 02||Find Here|
Note: Bring all the original certificates as and when called by the Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board.