APSC Recruitment 2021: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) is seeking suitable candidates in order to fill the vacancies of Exploration Officer, Assistant Research Officer, and Assistant Planning Officer. Interested and competent candidates are suggested to apply online on https://apsc.nic.in. The due date for the online application is 23/04/2021. Make sure to check the eligibility section in terms of age, qualifications, etc.
APSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Exploration Officer, Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Assam|
|Last Date To Apply||April 23rd, 2021|
APSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of the Posts:
- Exploration Officer – 02
- Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer – 09
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be Post Graduate OR Master’s in the specific field from the accredited college. Experience is also mandatory in the Govt Recognized institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates should be in the range between 21 to 38 years. Age will be taken on 01st January 2021. Age will be relaxed by 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC/MOBC, and 10 years for PWD.
Application Fee: GEN/EWS candidates need to pay Rs. 250/- but for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC such amount is Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale: The candidates will get the attractive package of Rupees 22000-97000/- with the grade pay i.e. INR 11800/-
Selection Procedure: The performance of the candidates in the Screening/Written Test and Viva-voce/Interview will be considered for application.
Important Details Regarding APSC Recruitment 2021–
Applicants should be physically fit both mentally and physically. In addition, he is also required to undergo a medical examination. The form filled by the applicant must be complete and authentic in all aspects. Otherwise, it will be terminated with immediate effect.
How To Apply Online For APSC Recruitment 2021–
- The application can be done by the desired applicant online on www.apsc.nic.in.
- Then they need to register themselves on https://apscrecruitment.in by click on Register Here with the valid e-mail.
- After successful registration, log in with the credentials received through the mail.
- Click on Apply online and upload the credentials of the education details, age level, caste details, Identity proof, domicile proof with the photograph and signature in digital form.
- Pay the fees and finally click on end submit followed by the careful review of details.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Interviewee should have resident in Assam.