APSC Recruitment 2020: The current article is about the latest job notification issued on the official website www.apsc.nic.in by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The applications for recruitment are invited for filling 331 vacancies for various posts of Officer. The candidates need to apply online on the official website www.apsc.nic.in by 10/10/2020.
APSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Name of the Job||Officers|
|Number of Vacancies||331|
|Last Date to Apply||10/10/2020|
APSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
Name of The Posts:
- Assam Civil Service (Junior Grade)-121
- Assam Police Service (Junior Grade)-69
- Superintendent of Taxes-6
- District Transport Officer-5
- Labour Inspector-18
- Inspector of Taxes-27
- Inspector of Excise-7
- Block Development Officer-33
- Assistant Employment Officer-4
- Sub Registrar-31
- Assistant Manager of Industries-10
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to ensure to have the specified minimum academic qualification.
Selection Procedure: Make sure to qualify in the process of selection.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid to the candidates as specified below:
- Post 1: Rupees 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 13,300/-, PB-4
- Post 2-: Rupees 30,000/- 1,10,000/-, Grade Pay 12,700/-, PB-4
- Post 5,6,7,9,10: Rupees 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 9,100/-, Pay Band-3
- Post 8: Rupees 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 10,900/-, PB-3
- Post 11: Rupees 22,000/- 97,000/-, Grade Pay 11,500/-, PB-3
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as specified.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates must be between 21-38 years.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates interested for the job need to apply online on www.apsc.nic.in to get the job offered by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC).
- Make sure to follow the instructions while filling the details in the application form.
- All the details must be authentic as per the candidate’s academic records.
- The candidates need to upload a passport size photo, signature and scan copies of the academic certificates.
- The documents must be uploaded keeping in mind the instructions related to size and format.
- Submit the form in the end.
NOTE: The applications can be filled and submitted by the candidates between the specified period of 10/09/2020 to 10/10/2020.