APPSC Recruitment 2021: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission has a recruitment drive for Indian citizens holding the minimum requisite criteria. The application can be filled for 13 posts of Sub Inspector in an online platform till 15/03/2021. And after the due date, no form will be accepted.
Kindly check out the complete information in the article below such as the scale of pay, eligibility criteria, application charges, and more.
APPSC Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Posts Name||Sub Inspector|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||15th of March 2021|
APPSC Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
- Sub Inspector (Tele Communication) – 10
- Sub Inspector (Radio Technician) – 03
Educational Qualifications: The academic qualifications necessary for online application are B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc from the recognized college/institute.
Age Criteria: The candidates who exist in the range of 21-26 years will be competent for the job. Although, candidates under the reserved quota are entitled to age relaxation.
Application Fee: The charges fixed for GEN/OBC candidates are Rs. 150/- and for APST, this amount is Rs. 100/-
Pay Scale: Candidate is entitled to get monthly remuneration of Rupees 35400-112400/- per month.
Selection Procedure: The process of selection will include the Written Test, Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Viva-voce, and Interview.
Important Details Regarding APPSC Recruitment 2021–
Before getting a seat in the organization, the candidate will have to go undergo a thorough medical examination at TRIHMS, Naharlagun, A.P.
The candidates are suggested to apply online before the closing date instead of waiting till the due date of application.
The applicant must have proof of application submission in case needed at the time of selection.
How To Apply Online For APPSC Recruitment 2021–
- Visit the official website for One Time Registration on https://www.appsc.gov.in.
- Log in by using registration id and password and fill up mandatory details as per instructions.
- The latest photograph, digital signature, and relevant testimonials should be uploaded by the candidate to complete the recruitment process.
- Deposit fees in the account of APPSC and retain e-receipt for further reference.
- In end, review details and click on final submit before the closing date.
- Application on the mobile phone will not be accepted so read the instructions carefully before applying.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The candidates without original documents will not be permitted to attend the interview.