APEX Bank Recruitment 2021: APEX Bank is going to recruit candidates for filling 29 vacancies against the Officer Grade posts. The candidates can apply only in online mode on the website www.apexbank.in. All of the candidates will be able to submit their applications only by 31/01/2021. No candidate will be able to apply in any other mode or after the last date in any case no matter whatever the reason you may have in the future.
APEX Bank Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||APEX Bank|
|Posts Name||Officer Grade Posts|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||31/01/2021|
APEX Bank Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidates who have the desire to get them this job must be holding a Bachelors/ Masters Degree according to the post that you want to apply for.
Age Criteria: The age limit, the candidates of which can apply for the recruitment is:
- Senior Management I & II– 18-50 years
- Middle Management I & II– 18-40 years
- Junior Management I– 18-35 years
Application Fee: The fee to be paid by the applicants for the recruitment process is as follows:
- The candidates of General/ OBC/ EWS Category: 1200 Rupees
- The candidates of SC/ ST/ PH Category: 900 Rupees
Pay Scale: The following will be the pay scale applicable:
- Deputy General Manager- Rupees 91,780-1,30,060/-per month
- Assistant General Manager– Rupees 83,350-1,19,310/-per month
- Manager (Accounts, Law, IT)– Rupees 77,150-1,12,430/-per month
- Deputy Manager (Various Domains)– Rupees 66,700-99,590/-per month
- Assistant Manager (Various Domains)– Rupees 53,550-90,830/-per month
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be required to go through a selection process that will be conducted in 03 phases including Preliminary Exam Mains Exam followed by the Interview and Personality Test.
Important Details Regarding APEX Bank Recruitment–
APEX Bank will accept the recruitment applications only on www.apexbank.in. The candidates will be able to apply
- Deputy General Manager
- Assistant General Manager
- Manager (Accounts, Law, IT)
- Deputy Manager (Various Domains)
- Assistant Manager (Various Domains)
How To Apply Online For APEX Bank Recruitment–
- The candidates will be asked to apply for the recruitment process by filling the application form online on the official website of the APEX Bank i.e www.apexbank.in.
- Pay the fee applicable and upload the required credentials.
- Submit the form.
Important Links To Consider for APEX Bank Recruitment 2021
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Visit our website for more updates.