APCPDCL Recruitment 2021: Online applications are to be filled by dynamic candidates in the Central Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited for 86 openings of Energy Assistant (Junior Lineman Grade-II). The process of online application for these posts will be ended by 03/05/2021 after which the link will close.
APCPDCL reserves the right to alter the scheme of recruitment based on prevailing situations.
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Central Power Distribution Company of AP Limited|
|Posts Name||Energy Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||03/05/2021|
APCPDCL Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates should have Class 10th with ITI from the recognized school or institute.
Age Criteria: The age limit determined by APCPDCL is 18 to 35 years counted from 31st January 2021. Five years of relaxation is permissible to the SC/ST and BC as per the norms of the organization.
Application Fee: Candidates belongs to the GEN/OBC category will pay Rs. 700/- although, it will be Rs. 350/- in the case of the candidates in SC/ST caste.
Pay Scale: The monthly package provided by the APCPDCL is INR 15000/-
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s performance will be evaluated in Written Test and Merit List.
Important Details Regarding APCPDCL Recruitment 2021–
The online application can be filled by the contender for the designation of Energy Assistant until 03rd May 2021. Moreover, the applicant must be of sound mind as well as fit in all aspects.
The particulars filled by the candidate in the form must tally with the details in the original certificates, in case of any mismatch, the application can be rejected.
How To Apply Online For APCPDCL Recruitment 2021–
- The applicant is required to visit https://apcpdcl.in
- Click on ‘Online Application’ and disclose the appropriate details include the applicant’s name, address, qualifications, age experience mobile, etc.
- In the next step of the application, upload the 10th mark sheet with the ITI certificate, age evidence, caste documents (if the applicant is reserved), the latest photograph of the applicant, and signature in scanned form.
- Pay the online application fee through debit card/credit card or net banking.
- Keep the hard copy of the fees receipt for future proof.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: Applicant must be a citizen of India and a resident of Andhra Pradesh.