AP Prisons Recruitment 2021: Andhra Pradesh Prisons Department advertised for the current year. Applicants who are holding valid driving licenses can apply for Driver vacancies by filling out the details in the prescribed form on or before the 11th of January 2021. The criterion set up by AP Prisons Department such as age limit, salary offered, selection method, etc., are described in the paragraph shown below.
AP Prisons Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Prisons Department|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date To Apply||11/01/2021|
AP Prisons Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Post:
- Driver (LMV) – 03
- Driver (HMV) – 02
Educational Qualifications: It is mandatory for the candidates that he/she must possess a Valid Driving Licence from an approved authority. For more details, see the official notification.
Age Criteria: The applicant should be of a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 34 years. Relaxation will be given to the reserved candidates as per AP Prisons official norms.
Application Fee: The application does not include any charge.
Pay Scale: Monthly stipend will be paid @ Rs. 15460-47330/- (Post 01) and Rs. 17890-53950/- (Post 02).
Selection Procedure: Candidates selection will take place upon their performance in the Driving Test and Physical Fitness Test.
Important Details Regarding AP Prisons Recruitment 2021 –
Application with the correct and complete details on the pre-fixed application form must be deposited to the address mentioned below till 11/01/2021. One more thing to pay attention to is that candidate must be of sound mind and health, it will yield various benefits in near future. For future updates, visit the website of AP Prisons on the regular basis.
How To Apply Online For AP Prisons Recruitment 2021 –
- Job opportunists must read the recruitment details carefully and download the application form from https://apprisons.gov.in
- Fill up details in the form and attach the self-attested copies with the form.
- Attach the pp size photograph in the form and put signature on it.
- Finally, put application form with the documents photocopies and send it to “The Director-General of Prisons and Correctional Services, A.P., Durgapuram, Vijayawada – 520003″
- After selection, if it comes out that the candidate is suffering from any disease or defects, the candidature will be canceled with immediate force.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: After the due date, no application will be accepted.