AP Postal Recruitment 2021: As we all know Postal services are proved to be a great boon for all of us as it facilitates the transfer of messages/information from one place to other in the written form. Due to the increasing demand for postal services, Andhra Pradesh Postal Department is searching the eligible candidates for Gramin Dak Sewak on 2296 vacancies. The direct link for the online application is available at the website https://appost.in. Check out the para below to know in detail about the process of selection, fee structure, pay scale, and more.
AP Postal Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Posts Name||Gramin Dak Sewak|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Visakhapatnam|
|Last Date To Apply||26th of February 2021|
AP Postal Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Branch Post Master/Assistant Branch Post Master/Gramin Dak Sewak – 2296
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be 10th pass from the recognized board with the knowledge of the local language up to this standard.
Age Criteria: The candidate must have attained the age of 18 years while upper age should not be more than 40 years. As per government norms, relaxation in age is permissible to the reserved candidates.
- OC/OBC/EWS Male and Trans Man – INR 100/-
Pay Scale: The remuneration will be paid as per the departmental norms.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be done solely on the Merit List generated on the basis of online applications submitted by the candidates.
Important Details Regarding AP Postal Recruitment 2021–
All the candidates are suggested to fill their form in a complete and accurate sense by 26/02/2021. There will not be any chance for the candidates after the due date.
How To Apply Online For AP Postal Recruitment 2021–
- Go through the application instructions at first and then tab on the recruitment section.
- Fill in the relevant details including the name, address, experience, qualifications with a score, and other useful information.
- In the further step of the application, the candidate needs to upload the credentials such as marks sheet, age proof, caste evidence, and similar others.
- Pay the fees and keep the receipt for the same for further reference.
- At last, click on submit followed by the revision of details added in the form.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: View the website of AP Postal Circle for the latest updates.