A&N Recruitment 2021: Department of Rural Development, Panchayati Raj Institution is asking skilled and experienced candidates to apply for 15 openings of Panchayat Secretaries and Extension Officer in the Andaman and Nicobar Administration. An online application can be filed on www.andaman.gov.in. up to 14th April 2021.
It is essential to know about the contents of recruitment before applying which includes pay offered, desired age, the application process, selection method, and more.
A&N Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Andaman and Nicobar Administration|
|Posts Name||Panchayat Secretaries and Extension Officer|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Port Blair|
|Last Date To Apply||14 April 2021|
A&N Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Name of Posts:
- Extension Officer – 03
- Panchayat Secretaries – 12
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have a Degree in any field. The preference will be provided to the candidates having :
- Degree or Diploma in Local Self Govt./Rural Govt. from a recognized university – Post 01
- Post Graduate or Diploma in Local self govt./Panchayati Raj Administration/Rural Development from a recognized university – Post 02.
Age Criteria: If the applicant is Male, he should be of 18 to 33 years, in the case of Female, this limit is 18 to 38 years. Furthermore, age relief will be made to the reserved candidates as follows :
- 03 years for OBC.
- 10 years for PWD.
Application Fee: Check out the official para for more details.
Pay Scale: The reasonable package will be made by the Andaman and Nicobar Administration in the hand of the contender which is Rs. 29200-92300/-
Selection Procedure: The selection will be based upon the Written Exam and Interview.
Important Details Regarding A&N Recruitment 2021–
Candidates can opt for the application of 03 Extension Officer & 12 Panchayat Secretaries until 14th April 2021.
All disputes arising during the process of recruitment will be settled under the jurisdiction over A&N Islands, Port Blair.
How To Apply Online For A&N Recruitment 2021–
- Read the necessary instructions after getting access on www.andaman.gov.in.
- Tab on ‘Career Link’ and enter the details there about the qualifications, personal information as such name, address, mobile, etc.
- Upload the photograph of the size of 10KB to 50KB.
- Pay the fee if necessary and then click on submit.
- Print copy need not address at any office.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Apply Online||Find Here|
Note: The candidates seeking reservation benefits have to furnish the certificate issued by the competent authority.