AMD Recruitment 2021: Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research advertised for the engagement of suitable candidates on the vacant posts of Technician, Driver, Security Guard, and Upper Division Clerk. AMD will cover the 124 vacancies under this recruitment. Interested candidates can submit their application online through the official website of AMD i.e. www.amd.gov.in. The closing date for the online submission of the application is 24th October 2021. For details regarding the criteria for eligibility, the scale of pay, application, and selection procedure, fee for examination candidates may see the article written below.
AMD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration and Research|
|Posts Name||Driver, Security Guard, Scientific Technician, UDC, Technician B|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||24-10-2021|
AMD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: Candidate must be 10th pass with ITI/ Diploma in Engineering from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Age Criteria: Candidate applying for the post of UDC, Guard, and Driver should be of age 27 years, for Technician age is 25 years and 30 years for Scientific Technician.
Application Fee: The application fee for Scientific Technician is Rs. 200/- while for all other posts is Rs. 100/-.
Pay Scale: The scale of pay for all posts is given below:
- Post 1: Rs. 35,400/-
- Post 2: Rs. 21,700/-
- Post 3: Rs.18,000/-
- Post 4: Rs. 25,500/-
- Post 5: Rs. 19,000/-
Selection Procedure: The selection procedure will consist of a written test/skill test/Physical Endurance Test/Interview.
Important Details on the AMD Recruitment–
- Scientific Technician – 36
- Technician – 41
- Security Guard – 18
- Upper Division Clerk – 16
- Driver – 13
Step by Step Process to Apply For AMD Recruitment–
- Applications will be submitted online so visit the website www.amd.gov.in and fill the form.
- Personal details like name, age of the candidate, address, educational qualification, work experience, and skill-related details need to be filled in.
- Keep your documents’ scanned to upload while filling the application form.
- A recent passport-size photo and signature will also be uploaded.
- The fee for the examination will be paid online as per the AMD instructions.
- Candidates can submit their filled application or before 24-10-2021.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: No hard copy of the form or any other documents need to send to AMD office.