Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021: Allahabad High Court issued an official notification to fill the 411 posts for Review Officer, Assistant Review Officer, and Computer Assistant. Online applications are invited by the court to appoint eligible candidates for these posts. Aspirants can apply using the official website of Allahabad Court before the closing date for the final submission of the form which is 16th September 2021. Academic qualification, application procedure, fee for the application, pay scale, age limit, instructions to apply, etc. all this information about the advertised posts are given in the following article. Please read it carefully before applying online.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Posts Name||Assistant Review Officer and Computer Assistant|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region of the Recruitment
|Last Date To Apply||16-09-2021|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications and Age Criteria: Please see the below-given table.
Application Fee: Gen/ OBC candidates are required to pay Rs. 800/-
as application fee and Rs. 600/- for SC/ ST of UP.
Pay Scale: Given below.
Selection Procedure: An Objective Type Test and Computer Knowledge Test will be organized for the selected candidates on the advertised posts.
Important Details on the Allahabad High Court Recruitment–
|Sr. No.||Post name||Number of vacancies||Educational Qualification||Age as on 01-07-2021||Pay Scale/ Stipend|
|1.||Computer Assistant||15||Diploma or degree in Computer Science||18-35 years||Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- per month|
|2.||Review Officer||46||Bachelor Degree in Law, Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, English Typing||21-35 years||Rs. 47,600/- to Rs. 1,51,100/- per month|
|3.||Assistant Review Officer||350||Bachelor Degree in Law, Diploma or Degree in Computer Science, English Typing||21-35 years||Rs. 44,900/- to Rs. 1,42,400/- per month|
Step by Step Process to Apply For Allahabad High Court Recruitment–
- Click on the link “Apply Online”.
- Fill the registration form using a valid Email id and Mobile Number which is active during the recruitment process.
- Note the unique registration id and password generated after the registration process.
- Log in and fill the online application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of all the credentials along with the scanned signature and a recent passport-size color photo.
- Complete the payment of the fee for the application.
- The application will be accepted only after the payment of the fee.
- After the final submission of the application download the confirmation page of the form.
Important Links To Check
|Official Portal||Check Here|
|Official Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online||Check Here|
Note: Printout of the filled application must be retained by the candidate for future reference.