Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020: Allahabad High Court has issued an official notification on the website www.allahabadhighcourt.in for filling 102 vacancies for the posts of Law Clerks Trainee. The candidates need to apply offline as per the format provided on the official website. The candidates must send their applications to the office so as to reach the latest by 08/08/2020.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Allahabad High Court|
|Name of the Job||Law Clerks Trainee|
|Number of Vacancies||102|
|Last Date to Apply||08/08/2020|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Allahabad High Court
Name of The Posts:
- Law Clerks Trainee-102
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to fulfill the academic eligibility conditions i.e Degree in Law from a recognized college or university.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a salary of Rupees 15,000/-per month.
Application Fees: Rupees 300 is to be paid by all the applicants as the application fee for the recruitment process.
Age criteria: The candidates need to be of the specified age only if they want to apply for the recruitment. The age limit is 21-26 years that will be considered on 01/07/2020.
The candidates of certain categories which are in the reserved list of the government will be provided relaxation in the upper age limit.
Official Website: www.allahabadhighcourt.in
Important Instructions to apply for Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official website www.allahabadhighcourt.in to download the format of application provided by the Allahabad High Court.
- Fill your details in the application form and make sure to send the same to the office address.
- A passport size photo is to be pasted on the form.
- Attach the certificates and the fee receipt with the form.
- Send the application form to the following address: Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
NOTE: Any candidate whose application is received after the last date will not be allowed to participate further in the recruitment process so make sure to send the application as soon as possible.