Sponsered post for you
The TSECET is the common entrance test which is also known as Engineering Common Entrance Test and is for the diploma holders and for the B.Sci (Mathematics) degree holders. It is conducted by the JNT University of Hyderabad on the behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education. The aspirants who are interested in the Diploma and B.Sc degree can apply for this examination. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad is the main regulatory body behind this examination. The candidates who want to take admission in the
regular B.E/B .Tech/ B.Pharmacy courses can apply for this examination.
The tentative dates are available in the official website of the examination portal. The notification is all set to release in the first week of March 2018. The commencement of the online application form will be around 2nd week of March 2018. The last date of submission without the late fee will in the 2nd week of March 2018. The hall ticket will be available in the first week of May 2018. The examination will be held in the 2nd week of May itself. The result for TS ECET Exam 2018 is likely to be declared in the fourth week of May 2018.
TS ECET Application Form 2018
- The candidates who are interested in applying for the examination must read all the information available in the advertisement or the notifications released on the official portal.
- The application form can only be filled online. The instructions must be read properly and while filling the application form, accurate information must be provided. The application form must be filled and the payment should be made before the last date of submission to avoid late fee. After the last date, extra charges are applicable.
- The admit card is always available on the official window of the portal. The hall ticket must be downloaded as soon as it is available because it is the most important document which is required during the examination.
- The documents must be attached as per the specifications mentioned in the advertisement.
- The application fee is 500 for the general category students (Rs. 300 for SC/ST category students).
- The Candidates can make the payment through AP Online/TS Online or from Eseva/ Meseva as well. The Candidates can also use their credit card/debit card for making payment for the exam. The payment can be made via the net banking facility as well. The student must always print out the receipt of the payment for future reference. The printout of the application form should also be kept handy for future reference.
The candidate must be an Indian citizen. The candidate must be the one who belongs to the state of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh. The exam scores are accepted by most of the engineering colleges in Hyderabad. The conditions of local/non-local status should be fulfilled. There are some qualification criteria’s which must also be fulfilled in order to appear for the examination.
- A candidate must hold a diploma degree in technology/pharmacy/technology from Andhra Pradesh/Telangana state board or any other diploma which is recognized by the Government of Telangana/Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidates who have cleared 3-year B.Sc degree examination with Mathematics from Telangana/Andhra State are also eligible to apply for the examination. The candidates are required to score 45% marks in case of general categories (40% marks for SC/ST category) in order to be qualified for the examination.
TS ECET Exam Pattern
Before appearing for the examination, there are various things to be kept in mind. There will be multiple choice questions of total 200 marks. The duration of the examination is 3 hours. The candidate will be allotted one mark for every correct answer.
- For engineering courses- The physics section will be common to all branches and will be of 25 marks. The chemistry will also be common to all the branches and is of 25 marks in total. The mathematics section is of 50 marks and is common to all the branches. The engineering subjects are separate for each branch and it will be of 100 marks. There will be a separate question for each branch of diploma engineering. The examination will be of total 200 marks.
- For Pharmacy Courses– There will be subjects like Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacognosy and Pharmacology each of 50 marks. The total marks will be 200.
- For B.Sc (Mathematics) – There will be subjects like Analytical Ability and Communicative English which will be of 50 marks. The mathematics section will be of 100 marks in this course. The total marks will be 200.
TS ECET Syllabus
The syllabus of the examination will consist of all the subjects which are mentioned on the official portal. In case of the B.Sc (Mathematics) course examination, there will be subjects such as Mathematics, Communicative English & Analytical Ability. Whereas for the other engineering programmes, the topics will app appear from class 11th & 12th PCM subjects.