AIIMS Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Science Patna is asking the young and qualified individuals holding a master’s degree in MS to apply for 06 vacancies of Senior Residents. Desired candidates can apply in a systematic way by attending an interview on 11th November or every successive Wednesday till posts are filled.
AIIMS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Science|
|Name of the Job||Senior Residents|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||11/11/2020|
AIIMS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Science
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Residents – 06
Educational Qualifications: Qualifying candidates must have Post Graduate in MS or Urology from the accredited institute.
Selection Procedure: The candidate’s selection will take place solely on the basis of the Interview.
Pay Scale: Attractive salary will be given to the selected candidate.
Application Fees: Rupees 1000/- for GEN/OBC while the candidates of SC/ST/PwD and Women category need not pay. The fee will be deposited only through DD in favor of “AIIMS, Patna” payable Patna.
Age criteria: The age of the candidate should not be more than 45 years. For SC/ST, such a limit is 50 years and 48 years for OBC. There are certain rules for the Handicapped. Get detailed information on the official page.
Official Website: www.aiimspatna.org
Important Instructions to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must reach the Department of Urology, (New OPD Building 3rd Floor C Block) at 10:00 AM on the 11th of November.
- Before joining the interview, the applicant has to fill in complete details on the form available at the interview venue.
- Attach self-attested documents copies i.e. degree certificate, birth proof, caste certificate (only for reserved), passport size photographs, and NOC in case of govt. employer.
- No alteration can be done on the part of the applicant once details had been filled by him/her.
- AIIMS Patna reserves the right to made amendments to the number of vacancies.
NOTE: Privileges of all types will be granted to the reserved candidates after showing of supporting documents.