AIIMS Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar has recently published an article in which the demand for educated and experienced candidates is seen for 108 vacancies of Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor. Get the comprehensive details and then apply accordingly as per specified guidelines.
AIIMS Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar|
|Name of the Job||Professor, Additional Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||108|
|Last Date to Apply||12th December 2020|
AIIMS Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Name of The Posts:
- Professor – 36
- Additional Professor – 06
- Associate Professor – 13
- Assistant Professor – 53
Educational Qualifications: The minimum eligibility criteria is as follows:
- Post Graduation Degrees such as MD/MS OR M.Ch for surgical Super Specialities and DM for Medical Super Specialities (two years/three years/five years course).
Selection Procedure: Interview and Test will be conducted by the interviewer to accomplishing the selection process.
Pay Scale: Candidates will be recruited on the monthly reward of Rs. 37400-67000/- (Post 01-03) and Rs. 15600-39100/- (Post 04).
Age criteria: Aspirant should not be more than 58 years for Post 01-02 and 50 years for Post 03-04.
Official Website: www.aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2020:
- Application for vacant posts in AIIMS Bhubaneswar can be submitted online on https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- First of all, collect the application details followed by fill-up of mandatory information about the applicant i.e. name, address, qualifications, experience, age, caste, etc.
- Upload the certificates if required along with the photograph.
- Submit the application and send the hard copy of the application with the photocopies of self-attested certificates which are qualifications, age, caste, experience duration, nature of experience, and more.
- Address to send documents: “The Assistant Administrative Officer, Recruitment Cell, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar, Sijua, Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar – 751019” Tel. 06742476255
- Please mention the correct email-id while applying as all the future correspondences will be done through it.
NOTE: Read the latest updates on AIIMS Recruitment on the official website.