AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2020: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot is in need of candidates for filling up the 06 vacant posts of Junior Resident and Demonstrator. The candidates need to apply online latest by 21/10/2020 on the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot|
|Name of the Job||Junior Resident and Demonstrator|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||21/10/2020|
AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Rajkot
Name of The Posts:
- Non-Academic Junior Resident-03
- Tutor/ Demonstrator-03
Educational Qualifications: Please note down the following:
- Post 1: MBBS with a compulsory rotatory internship with the internship completion certificate.
- Post 2: M.Sc in a relevant subject
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of MCQs based Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be hired on a very handsome pay scale of Rupees 15,600-39,100 with Grade Pay of Rupees 5,400 with other allowances as per 7th CPC.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as specified below:
- General and OBC Category: Rupees 1,000
- SC / ST Category: Rupees 800
- PwBD Category: Nil
Age criteria: The candidates up to the age of 30 years can apply for the recruitment.
The candidates who belong to any reserved category will be provided with relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the organization.
Official Website: www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Important Instructions to apply for AIIMS Rajkot Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates need to fill the online application form on the official website www.aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
- The candidates need to ensure to upload the latest passport size color photo of the candidate with a white background.
- The candidates need to pay the fee in online mode and upload the academic credentials if required.
- Submit the application form by 21/10/2020 and attend the Interview at the specified venue of the Interview on 27/10/2020.
NOTE: The candidates must note the following important dates:
- Last date to Apply Online: 21/10/2020
- Date of the Interview: 27/10/2020