AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur is an Institute that operates solely under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. The institute has 131 vacancies open for this year for the post of Senior Resident in various fields and thus online applications are invited from Indian Citizens. The department wants to hire energetic and experienced candidates on these posts. This notification will give you all the basic information regarding this recruitment.
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur|
|Name of the Job||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||131|
|Last Date to Apply||14-07-2020 by 17:00 Hrs|
AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur
Name of The Posts: Senior Resident – 131
Last Date to Apply: Online submission of application form will start from 15th June 2020 and the last date for submission is 14-07-2020 by 17:00 Hrs.
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates should have completed their MD, DNB, MS, M.Sc, Ph.D., M.Ch, DM, MDS (Concerned Specialty) from any Recognized Institute or University.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of MCQ based written examination and Interview.
- For the post of Senior Resident, aspirants will get the salary according to Rs.18,750 – Rs.67700 per month + Grade pay of Rs.6600.
- For General/OBC, the application fee is Rs.1000.
- For SC/ ST/ category applicants, the application fee is Rs.800.
- For PWD category applicants, the application fee is nil.
Age criteria: For eligibility to apply for these posts upper age limit as of 14th July 2020 will be 45 years. This is relaxable for SC/ ST candidates for a maximum period of five years. In the case of OBC candidates, it is relaxable up to maximum period of three years
Official Website: aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
How To Apply For AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment Offline/Online-
- You need to visit aiimsrishikesh.edu.in and look for the official link regarding this recruitment.
- Visit the recruitment section and register yourself.
- After registration fills the application form completely and correctly.
- Enter your experience and other details.
- Attach the testimonies demanded and upload the latest pp side photograph and signature.
- Re-check all the details before submission.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
NOTE: Read the notification on the official website to know more about this recruitment.