AHVD Recruitment 2021: Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department Mizoram is ready to accept applications from the volunteers to cope up with the African Swine Fever in Mizoram. The interested candidate can apply with the bio-data in the specified application format till the date yet to be announced by the department. There are a total of 62 vacancies for the designation of Veterinary Doctor, Operational Manager, Data Entry Operator, Clerical Staff, Microbiologist, and Lab Technician.
The article below will specify detailed information about the salary structure, age limit, selective method, and more.
AHVD Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department|
|Posts Name||Veterinary Doctor, Operational Manager, Clerical Staff, DEO, and more|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Mizoram|
|Last Date To Apply||Yet to be declared|
AHVD Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have the following specified academic criteria :
- M.V.Sc in Veterinary Microbiology or Veterinary Pathology – Post 01.
- B.V.Sc & AH but the preference will be to the applicant holding MV.Sc in Veterinary Microbiology/Preventive Medicine/Public Health/Clinical Medicine – Post 02.
- MV.Sc/M.Com/MBA with one-year management experience – Post 03.
- Diploma in Modern Office Practice – Post 04.
- 12th passed from the recognized board – Post 05.
- B.Sc or Diploma in Medical Lab Technology – Post 06.
- Class 12th with Elementary course in Animal Husbandry & Veterinary – Post 07.
Age Criteria: Go through the official notification of the Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Department for age norms. needed for the application.
Application Fee: Nil
Pay Scale: The candidate will entitle the monthly honorarium of Rupees 25000/- Post 01 to 03, Rupees 8000/- Post 04 to 05, Rupees 15000/- Post 06, and Rupees 10000/- Post 07.
Selection Procedure: The recruiter will check up the skills, intelligence level of the applicant at the time of the Interview.
Important Details Regarding AHVD Recruitment 2021–
Posts are divided into the following categories :
- Microbiologist – 01
- Veterinary Doctor – 12
- Operational Manager – 01
- Clerical Staff – 02
- Data Entry Operator – 01
- Lab Technician/Assistant – 05
- Para – Veterinarians – 40
How To Apply For AHVD Recruitment 2021–
- After having detailed instructions of eligibility, the candidate must decide whether to apply or not.
- If yes then please contact the Director, Animal Husbandry and Veterinary with the complete bio-data.
- The selection will be done on the basis of the first come first serve.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: The period of engagement is for three years and the same can be extended based on the prevailing conditions of that time.