ABVU Recruitment 2020: Atal Bihari Vajpayee University decides to hire skilled candidates in the Department of Computer Science and Application and Department of Commerce and Financial Studies on 10 empty posts of Guest Faculty by 27th October thorough e-mail. To get more about ABVU Recruitment 2020 such as the scale of pay, required age, the application process, etc., visit the notification of recruitment carefully.
ABVU Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Atal Bihari Vajpayee University|
|Name of the Job||Guest Faculty|
|Number of Vacancies||10|
|Last Date to Apply||October 27, 2020|
ABVU Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Atal Bihari Vajpayee University
Name of The Posts:
- Computer Science and Application – 05
- Commerce and Financial Studies – 05
Educational Qualifications: The conditions to be filled by the potential candidates are the following :
- Post Graduate in relevant subject with a minimum percentage of 55%
- A doctorate with a Ph.D. degree must have been awarded.
- Evaluation of Doctorate with a Ph.D. thesis by two external examiners.
- Candidate must have published two research papers out of which one is a referred journal.
Selection Procedure: The following are the criteria for selection such as Personal Interview and Practical Test.
Pay Scale: Rupees 20800/- p.m. OR Rs. 200/- per class up to 04 classes per day which is less.
Age criteria: Details regarding age has been specified in the official notification.
Official Website: www.bilaspuruniversity.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply for ABVU Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant should send his/her cv in the complete format with accurate details.
- The documents must be attached with the resume and should be sent through e-mail (below) by 27th October.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (POst 01) and email@example.com (Post 02).
- The interview will be held on 31st October 2020.
- The applicant must follow all the safety measures of Covid-19 prescribed by the government.
- The application must contain accurate details, otherwise, the candidate will be terminated if at any step information filled found to be wrong.
NOTE: Candidate must regularly check the notifications on the website of Atal Bihari Vajpayee University regarding the interview.