AASL Recruitment 2020: Airline Allied Services Limited announced 07 vacancies of Head of Personnel-Engineering, Chief of MMD-Financial Officer, and Manager-Medical Officer. Applications can be submitted by 13th November.
AASL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Airline Allied Services Limited|
|Name of the Job||Head of Personnel-Engineering, Chief of MMD-Financial Officer and Manager-Medical Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||13th November 2020|
AASL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Airline Allied Services Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Head of Engineering – 01
- Head of Personnel – 01
- Head of Planning & Development – 01
- Chief of MMD – 01
- Chief Financial Officer – 02
- Manager-Medical Officer – 01
Educational Qualifications: Academic specialization includes the following :
- B.Tech/B.E in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Avionics with experience of at least 15 years – Post 01.
- Full-Time Master’s in Business Administration in personnel management. In addition, work experience of 15 years in HR is desired out of that 05 years service must be in Senior Executive Position Aviation – Post 02.
- Graduated with B.Tech/BE OR MBA (full time) with 15 years experience – Post 03.
- Post Graduate and seven years of work in Stores MMD Dept. and must have work in Airline – Post 04.
- Must be a qualified Associate Chartered Accountant from ICAI/CWAMBA (France). Ten years of experience as a Financial Accountant comprising of three years of Senior Position in MBC/PSU’s – Post 05.
- MBBS with five years on the job – Post 06.
Selection Procedure: On the basis of Interview.
Pay Scale: Salary will be paid to the selected candidate from Rs. 65000-150000/- p.m. (as per the specific post).
Age criteria: Upper limit for application is 56 years (Post 01-03), 50 years (Post 04), 52 years (Post 05), and 45 years (Post 06).
Official Website: www.airindia.in
Important Instructions to apply for AASL Recruitment 2020:
- The applicant has to fill the details in the format on the website as per the specified guidelines.
- Attach the self-attested copies of other relevant documents as well as paste the latest photograph where required in the form.
- And in end, address the application form to “Alliance Air Personnel Department Alliance Bhawan, Domestic Terminal – 1, I.G.I. Airport, New Delhi- 110037″
NOTE: For any query related to the recruitment, the candidate can contact us in the comment section.