Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020: The latest job notification has been published by Cabinet Secretariat and it will be certainly useful for those who are interested in govt jobs and holds senior secondary. As Cabinet Secretariat decides to fill up 12 vacant posts of Field Assistant (GD). Applications can be filled by qualified persons on the prescribed format available at www.cabsec.gov.in. To get a complete recruitment note, check the information below, and apply as per specific guidelines by the 31st of August.
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Cabinet Secretariat|
|Name of the Job||Field Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||31st August 2020|
Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Cabinet Secretariat
Name of The Posts:
- Field Assistant (GD) – 12
Educational Qualifications: To get eligibility for the post, the applicant must have passed 12th from the recognized board.
Selection Procedure: The following methods are adopted by Cabinet Secretariat for the selection of desired applicants :
- Written Test.
- Physical Efficiency Test.
Pay Scale: Candidates hired will receive a convenient amount of Rs. 21700/- per month.
Age criteria: Applicants must be in the age group of 18-27 years counted from 15th of May 2020. Reserved candidates will be benefited from the rules of the organization. To know more, read the official notification.
Official Website: www.cabsec.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment 2020:
- Cabinet Secretariat has mentioned the application form on its official website.
- Read the instructions at first and then fill up details in application columns in an accurate way.
- Fix the photocopies of all required certificates with the application form and finally post the form to Under Secretary (Pers.F) Cabinet Secretariat, Govt of India, Room No. 1001.B-1 Wing 10th Floor, Pt. Deendayal Antyodaya Bhawan, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road New Delhi – 110003.
- Also, attach a domicile certificate as proof of residence.
NOTE: Details furnished in the form must match with the details in original documents, if any mismatch exists, then the application will be canceled.